[governance] FINAL? DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Nov 11 09:33:40 EST 2010

I definitely disagree.  I have strong critics about the unintended
consequence of moving forward that proposal, specially within the
privacy/cybercrime arena.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990