[governance] Re: SECOND DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:35:58 EST 2010

approach supported by Marilia and McTim seems real when they propose the
term "eco-system."

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
*COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
 ACADEMIE DES TIC
*COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
*MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
*NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr