[governance] Re: SECOND DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Nov 8 10:29:36 EST 2010

On 08/11/2010, at 9:49 PM, parminder wrote:

> To make it clearer, I prefer we give our response to EC consultation under four different parts

I'm not sure it is will be feasible to get such a radical reworking of the existing text through to consensus by Friday, which is when I'd been planning to put the text I'd been working on to a consensus call.  Partly this is because I am travelling from tomorrow.

But if you think it is feasible and have time, then can you please propose some text?  I suggest that it would be made available in parallel to the existing text, so that people can choose one of the other if and when the consensus call is made.

Meanwhile I will send around a fourth draft of the existing text tomorrow, incorporating the latest comments, but a less ambitious reworking than what you propose.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.