[governance] It's Time to Stop ICANN's Top-Level Domain (TLD)

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Nov 5 17:56:52 EDT 2010

Note: All the WG has done is make recommendations.

It will be up the GNSO and the ALAC to accept them or not and to pass them on the Board.
And in the process of making the decisions they will be a period of community comment.
And hopefully the community comment will support at least some of the recommendations, and that will have something to do with the degree to which they are accepted.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org