[governance] It's Time to Stop ICANN's Top-Level Domain (TLD)

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Nov 5 16:27:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

The point about exorbitant fees is quite another topic altogether and it is something several of us are very involved in trying to get mitigated or reduced.  That is partly what I mean by Internet Governance issues related to the distribution of these names.

Don't know if we will have any luck, but a WG that has been focusing on just this problem will be releasing its recommendations real soon now.  I hope that the IGC will consider those recommendations and will see fit to send in comments on them.

Once the report is released, in 6 languages I think, I will notify the IGC of its whereabouts and of the comment period.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org