[governance] Nov 22/23/24 Consultation Meetings - who are coming?

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri Nov 5 12:59:25 EDT 2010

Hi Izumi,

Thanks for coordinating a prep meeting. Very much appreciated. I will be
arriving on the 21 in the morning. Still, I need to confirm my flight
schedule.

I strongly support the idea to coordinate a prep meeting for Nov. 22,
Nov. 23, and the CSTD Open Consultation on the 24 (as far as I
understand). Is there any other CSTD open consultation meeting held on
the 22 Nov. back to back to the IGF open consultation?

I would be happy to provide a summary of the MAG meeting, following the
Chatam House Rules. I don't think I can do it in real time since I need
to concentrate on the meeting (and constantly speaking). We can also
strategies previous to the meeting, and may be open some channel of
communication to try to gather members thoughts?. I am not sure if we
can work out something taking into account the Chatam House Rules

Best,

Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org