[governance] RE: CSTD Representatives - report from NomCom

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Wed Nov 3 10:52:24 EDT 2010

Marilia,

According to the document that Ian sent to us a few weeks ago, "Chair's
Tentative road map of activities of the CSTD Working Group on IGF1" said:

A face-to-face open and inclusive consultation meeting will be organized
by the Chair of the Working Group on IGF in Geneva on 24 November 2010,
back --to- back with the IGF open consultations and MAG meeting,
scheduled to be organized by the IGF Secretariat from 22 to 23 November
2010. The outcome of the open consultations will be used as input to the
first CSTD Working Group meeting, which will take place in conjunction
with the CSTD inter-sessional panel meeting in December 2010.

c) Second meeting of the Working Group

The Chair of the CSTD WG on IGF will call for a second face-to-face
meeting of the Working Group in the first half of February 2011. The
purpose of the meeting is to examine the outcome of the open and
inclusive on-line and face-to-face consultations and agree on the set of
recommendations that will be included in the final report of the CSTD
Working Group on IGF.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990