[governance] Our strategy, work plan and outreach

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Tue Nov 2 04:09:15 EDT 2010

In message <382586.74357.qm at web33004.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, at 00:28:33 on
Tue, 2 Nov 2010, Imran Ahmed Shah <ias_pk at yahoo.com> writes
>, I would also like to draw the kind attention of NomCom Chair, that
>when theĀ CSTD approvesĀ / choose them for the selected task and
>consultation, (it is suggested to) enroll this group at the IGC website
>and a communication interface may please be provided to them (e.g.
>separate mailing list). Other observers may join that list as well. It
>is also suggested that final outcomes of their review reports may
>please be published on the IGC official website. (Provided that their
>reports are not confidential and classified for CSTD)

The final output of the WG on IGF will be public, and used as an input
to the CSTD's 14th Session next May.

Observers are also likely to be interested in the draft outcomes of the
First and Second WG meetings in December and February, and whether or
not the outcome/digest of the open consultation in November is available
for circulation.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org