[governance] Our strategy, work plan and outreach

Charity Gamboa charityg at diplomacy.edu
Mon Nov 1 22:50:27 EDT 2010

Hi Izumi and all,

I do agree with the working groups. I think I see myself actively working
more on  specific tasks where I feel I have the expertise.  Inspite of my
workload and traveling, I want to actively involve myself in IGC. I'm not
sure if some of you feel the same way that I do but I see working groups as
a way for some to fit themselves.

Anyhow,  I would probably identify myself working more on the area of
OUTREACH. Thanks!

Regards,

Charity Gamboa-Embley
Faculty
Student Alternatives Program, Inc-South Plains Academy
Lubbock, Texas 79414