[governance] ICANN head warns against putting Internet

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at attglobal.net
Fri May 28 07:51:23 EDT 2010

JFC,

This is an unhelpful comment.  First, I can't understand what you are
saying.  Second, I sense a high level of sarcasm that occludes the
meaning.  Third, it is devoid of constructive suggestions.

There is an old Quaker saying that I recommend to you.  "Don't speak
unless you can improve upon the quality of silence."

I regret that you chose not to provide a constructive response to my query.

George

     governance at lists.cpsr.org