[governance] ICANN head warns against putting Internet

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Thu May 27 21:03:02 EDT 2010

My language is not English: “nimble”?

Though English is not my native language, I feel fairly comfortable to
handle it without using a dictionary for weeks.

When I read that ICANN is nimble, I was puzzled. “Doesn't nimble mean
something like swift, smart, flexible?”

Well – that was a case to get and look up the dictionary again. Surprise.

Having been involved in ICANN since 1999, I never had thought of that
word to describe ICANN.

My 2 cents.

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

“The Right to Know” and to Participate
Sunday, 23.5.2010

http://wp.me/p2Gyf-1rZ
(to read it, click on the line above.)