[governance] FYI EU Digital Agenda

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Wed May 19 15:57:06 EDT 2010

Interesting Wolfgang! I just finished a project for a MERCOSUR-EU focused on
to improve the e-commerce among countries from Mercosur + those with the
ones from Europe.
 Similar approach. Unhappily the 160 pages report is in Portuguese. We also
made an eBook in order to point out the best practices to encourage SMEs to
enter into this market.
Thanks for sharing this.

Kisses
 VANDA