[governance] Link to video and chat for IGF Planning Meeting

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Mon May 10 10:49:36 EDT 2010

Thanks Ginger. I am in the "remote observation" website!!!! ;-) I just
landed to Geneva but my bags are not with me. Sigh. I need to make my
claim before I can go to the meeting. May be, it will be too late today.
Let me know if there are some plans for dinner....

Thanks
Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990