[governance] REVISED Notes from Under-Secretary-General Sha's

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:37:55 EDT 2010

Dear Thomas,
Thank you very much for this report.
The CSTD Bureau consists of the Chair and four Vice-Chairs. Together, they represent all five UN regions. The present Chair is Switzerland, Vice-Chairs are El Salvador,Ghana,India and Slovakia.
 http://www.unctad.org/Templates/Page.asp?intItemID=4805&lang=1
So if I understood correctly, what Sha is saying is that if this group puts in a request, the document can/will be made available to the CSTD.
Best,
Yrjö