[governance] Re: DESA Meeting in NYC March 30

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 30 11:03:57 EDT 2010

Is there any mechanism that allows those admitted to attend to be contacted (just like you are doing here) so that there is some representation of Individuals?

What group or individual is on the record as desiring to cease the work of the IGF?

What group or individual is on the record as desiring to increase the work of the IGF?

Is DESA accepting any independent public written input regarding the work of the IGF?  If so where and how?