[governance] Workshop proposals for Vilnius

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Wed Mar 24 07:57:24 EDT 2010

Fouad,

Following on from Rafik's comment - and to share the load ; ) - perhaps the youth coalition could run a competition that would solicit ideas from his membership, with the prize being a few minutes to talk about them at your workshop/some web display before and after. Kind of like a student business plan competition, but ig focused.