[governance] Multi-stakeholders and the outcasts' Rights

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 5 13:15:20 EST 2010

Right on Roland,

So in the current debate I have not seen any person stand up for the notion that even the least among us is entitled to Internet Rights -- as in participation.  Looking at the UN charter human rights one finds many references to a right to participate.  Why not here?

Again your point is well laid out here -- convicted felons usually lose at least some of their rights to participate - and that seems a model in keeping with your concerns.

I note with some chagrin that the great debate of stakeholder participation is once again slithering toward "publish or perish".