[governance] Strangeness in the IGF programme

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:26:38 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We can definitely see that substantial input is now being made on the
MAG list from pro-key message process supporters and if we can keep
this support going, I see the possibility to atleast explore this
process in light of the EuroDIG achievement? The same participants of
EuroDIG are also actively participating in the IGF and that is a very
important message itself for supporting this.

--
Regards.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org