[governance] Secretary-General's recommendations on the continuation

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Thu Mar 4 13:14:22 EST 2010

Jeremy, I am trying to cope with the tsunami of messages (Jeannette is
right -- we now have again a lively and looong discussion on issues in
the igf-members and the governance lists, real hard to follow for
volunteers who have so much else to do), and it seems that in the
tsunami your msg below was ignored (unless title has changed -- I am far
behind in reading them).

I definitely think we should have a strong position in favor of keeping
CSTD in.

frt rgds

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org