[governance] Remote Participation for next week's IGF Planning

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 05:29:05 EDT 2010

Good morning everybody,

Just a quick remind that you can participate remotely in the Geneva Open
Consultations for the preparation of the IGF. See the instructions to access
the webcast at the IGF website: www.intgovforum.org

To participate remotely, send an e-mail to june2010 at intgovforum.org, or a
Twitter message with #IGF. To make a live intervention you can contact me
through Skype (marilia.ferreira.maciel) and I will give you the microphone
:)

Best wishes,

MarĂ­lia

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Remote participation will again be available for the IGF Planning Meeting
> in Geneva (next week). Marilia Maciel of the IGF Remote Participation
> Working Group will be present at the meeting, and will act as remote/online
> moderator. You can find her online during the remote participation, through
> the provided platform (watch for updated links at www.intgovforum.org) and
> you can also send questions or comments to june2010 at intgovforum.org
>
> This will be particularly helpful if you have input to the main session
> planning or for workshops. I suggest that you take advantage of the
> opportunity, as the IGF Secretariat is ensuring that remote participants are
> heard.
>
> Please keep in mind that this is a planning meeting for IGF10 in Vilnius,
> and other issues will not be address at this meeting. Comments can always be
> sent to igf at unog.ch, and will be taken into consideration.
>
> Best, Ginger

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade
FGV Direito Rio