[governance] IP Web of Influence

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 26 09:06:23 EDT 2010

If perhaps English - especially American, is your second language and you are having a bit of a hard time grasping the two words Spin and Bullshit, and any subtle differences -- This article is very helpful to see that usually they mean the same thing.
http://www.ibls.com/internet_law_news_portal_view.aspx?s=sa&id=1929
And if you are having trouble really distinguishing between the parties in the US two party system, this same article will help you to see there truly is very little.
And finally if you think that some of us overreact or over dramatize the damage of ACTA, again this article will help you to see we are not crackpots (well ok) but that we have some basis.