[governance] [4 of 6] How best to organize open consultations?

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 09:36:34 EDT 2010

I look at the process and I have to wonder if maybe the concept is not named properly. It appears to be more of a "closed consultation" system.
Without a strong online global presence it is simply open to invitation. The physical procedural aspects are all normal.  The inclusvity* is nonexistent.
I ask a simple question, answers to which will either prove or disprove my contention.
How would I get an issue and be invited to present that issue to the MAG?

*How has society progressed so that in most "dictionary" this is not a word yet "exclusivity" is a very prominent word -- Does the linguistic emphasis reflect our attitudes?