[governance] ICANN declined Bulgarian IDN fast-track

krum.jonev at dir.bg krum.jonev at dir.bg
Wed Jul 21 05:54:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just to keep you updated on this topic.

Today the Bulgarian Ministry of Transport, IT and Communications
launched a poll to collect public opinions on the topic of the
Bulgarian IDN ccTLD.

The proposed answers are:

- "I don`t want anything except .бг"
- "I don`t want an IDN ccTLD"
- Also are added four new proposals for the string.

Regards
Krum

     governance at lists.cpsr.org