[governance] Nail Biting and Remote Participation in the Geneva IGF Open Consultations

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Jul 1 13:56:14 EDT 2010

On 1 Jul 2010, at 18:41, Thomas Lowenhaupt wrote:

> (I'll not hold anyone in suspense here and will note that the workshop is scheduled for Friday, September 17, 2:30-4:30 at the Lithuanian Exhibition and Conference Center, Room 5. This message is a review of the nail biting experience the Open Consultations turned out to be and to comment on an appropriate interface for such an event in 2010.)

Though the list is rather firm, the schedule is not that firm yet.  The secretariat is still working to handle all of the conflicts etc that we have been notified about.  So i would recommend not making firm plans related to any specific timing you may have heard for another day or so.

It may actually end up there, but the exercise is not completed yet.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org