[governance] Preliminary results of consensus call on IGC

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:19:27 EST 2010

I agree 100% with the issues raised by Deidre. The message by Jeremy
does raise several concerns and although the discussion on the topic
seems to have died a natural death without being actioned, it appears
that a more structured IGC moving forward could assist with ensuring
that the approach currently employed for consenus building is
enhanced.

Sent from my mobile device
     governance at lists.cpsr.org