AW: [governance] Consensus call response: YES

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Fri Jan 29 20:07:05 EST 2010

On 29/01/2010, at 11:34 PM, <wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at> wrote:

> Yes; by the way, do we really have to respond in a way that everybody sees the response from everybody? I like transparency, but deleting messages takes a good part of my time on this list...

You may reply privately.  One respondent has already done that.  It just means placing more trust in the coordinators.

For the future, perhaps we could experiment with an online poll for consensus calls, similar to our voting for coordinators.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org