[governance] [Re-post] Consensus call on IGC statement: please

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Jan 29 07:27:11 EST 2010

a mistyping which changes the meaning, so I am resending the concerned
part...

While  appreciate your effort to take this forward in this manner, this
is to point to a technical issue... From my experience, I think most
people here would just say, yes, even when they agree to the whole lot,
rather than say yes + thematic working groups.