[governance] Planning New York City's dotNeighborhoods - January

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Jan 24 22:23:01 EST 2010

Tom,

Congratulations for achieving this. .Br is one good example of public
interest governance of country's CIRs (they recently issued network
neutrality principles) and your effort an excellent one to deal  with
CIRs in public interest at the crucial, and most difficult, community
level.

Building alternative public interest frameworks of governance in this
area which is overwhelmingly dominated by commercially motivated private
governance regimes is an important though, in present adverse
conditions, admittedly a very difficult job.

Parminder