[governance] ICANN no. 37 NAIROBI | 7-12 March 2010

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 15:29:10 EST 2010

I will be attending the Fellowship Program as one of those shortlisted.

I will welcome any contribution on ANY issue you may want (re)presented at the Fellowship.
Regards.
Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A) An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
URL: www.nursesacrosstheborders.org  NABHI as affiliate of the United Nations is poised to uphold the TENETS of the CHARTERS of the UN. THIS it pledges to promote and publicise for enhanced Sustainable Developmet. WE believe in a World of Law and Order, Peace and Security with RESPECT for Fundamental Human Rights.  NABHI IS NOT A VISA PROCUREMENT AGENCY NOR IS IT AN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY