[governance] 'search neutrality' to go with net neutrality

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Thu Jan 7 16:21:46 EST 2010

Rui,

Countries are tough to come by, generally requiring the investment of a lot
of death to create one.

But what about using a city-TLD as a model for a modern day governance
system? There are going to be dozens, if not hundreds, of them over the next
decade and nary a thought has gone on at ICANN or this list as to their
governance.

It's long been my thinking that an exemplary city-TLD governance structure
would mature into the infrastructure for the traditional governance
structure. Our early effort on this are presented at
http://bit.ly/CityGovernance.

Tom Lowenhaupt