[governance] 'search neutrality' to go with net neutrality

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 7 13:44:47 EST 2010

Hi,

I was just quoting someone else having spoken of it this way on the list - and it is an edge position that some hold.
Though I admit that I am one of those who favors minimal government involvement in the Internet except as an equal partner in an multistakeholder regime.

BTW: i do not understand how you get to describe other people as having blinkers on.  How does one achieve that perspective?  I can understand recognizing when I realize I have blinkers on, but do not understand how one can make such an evaluation about others.

But it is just my personal view that Thatcher's politics were dog eat dog politics.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org