[governance] Process issues for future consensus calls

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 22:01:11 EST 2010

Dear Jeremy Malcolm
We can arrange to maintain web development, website management and hosting service for IGC on behalf of Urdu Internet Society.
We offer to provide following features:
Membership login areas:
Members Discussion Forum (for each topic/thread as it is being managed in the email)
Email Distribution List
Easy to conduct Online Survey and Survey Analysis/statistics
News and announcements.
Tutorials and downloadables
etc.
We offer these contribution for IGC, IGF at our own cost.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
0092 300 4130617
Advisor to