[governance] GOOGLE and italian judgement

f.cortiana at provincia.milano.it f.cortiana at provincia.milano.it
Thu Feb 25 05:33:02 EST 2010

Waiting for the motivation I think that the question of "privacy" needs to be
defined in a self-regulatory code made by a multistakeholders process.
 European directive on electronic commerce has explicitly called on member
states to do this but until now the Italian government has not done anything
and the risk that we run is that the policy is replaced by the Courts'
judgments.
ciao
Fiorello
     governance at lists.cpsr.org