[governance] Parminder's exchange with Bertrand

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:17:01 EST 2010

The philosopher famously says : "there are two categories of people in this
world : those who believe that there are two categories of people and those
who don't" :-)

On an even lighter note :

There are three categories of people in the world : those who now how to
count and those who don't !

But I digress ....

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")