[governance] Brazilian Internet Principles

Andrés Piazza andrespiazza at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:34:00 EST 2010

Glaser, Carlos Afonso, Demi, Raquel, and all the other persons involved in
CGI process, I want to congratulate you all for this iniciative.

I also put an "spanish translation" in my blog. www.andrespiazza.com if some
of you want to make an opinion abuout this version I´ll be glad to receive
that and If you want to use it, feel free.

Regards,

Andrés Piazza