[governance] FYI CS & Mr. Sha

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Sat Feb 20 05:03:42 EST 2010

Thank you Wolfgang,

really revealing. At least the devision of roles is
clear: Governments make and adopt policy frameworks while civil society
is being subject to such frameworks; and may contribute to social
integration, preferably of the most vulnerable. Multi-stakeholder
approaches belong to another planet.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org