[governance] Draft statement to UNSG on bypassing CSTD

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Feb 16 08:17:05 EST 2010

I second Deirdre (I would also remove "very complicated" in the same para).

Also, I would try to briefly stress how the pluralist approach resulted
in quite successful national and regional IGFs, bringing valuable
contributions to the debates and dialogues in the main IGF.

A hint on what we would do if Moon does not react and things follow this
absurd path is missing, I think. We respectfully request and do not dare
to mention what would a next step be on our part if we are just kicked
in the butt by the Secre (which is a real possibility)?

fraternal regards

--c.a.

Carlos A. Afonso
CGI.br (www.cgi.br)