[governance] Draft statement to UNSG on bypassing CSTD

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Tue Feb 16 05:52:02 EST 2010

Paragraph four may elaborated further including a
few success cases that have been initiated by
civil societies in several countries aiming at
WSIS missions. They have elevated Internet
governance platforms in those countries. Further
progress of them requires substantive support in
terms of policy issues and state level
patronization. These will roll out the process of
inclusive society to achieve the target set at
several IGF sessions and will open the door to continue as such in future.

Best regards,
Hakikur Rahman