[governance] IGF, ECOSOC and WSIS III

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at datos-personales.org
Sun Feb 14 09:04:09 EST 2010

Ginger:

Thanks for your nice proposal. However, I cant accept it. I need to
know more about this overall tensions and get more information from
other colleagues and stakeholders before I form my own opinion.
What we need is to continue the flow of discussion that Yrjo and
Wolfgand started. I still do not like the idea to create an
independent space out of UN..............

All the best, katitza