[governance] IGF, ECOSOC and WSIS III

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at datos-personales.org
Sun Feb 14 08:36:42 EST 2010

Greetings:

Thanks for sharing your substantial thoughts on this overall process,
Wolfgang/Yrjö. While IGC where discussing its statement, I have asked
the list members to hear your opinions on this specific tension. I
received only one very brief comment on the history and the tensions
of the broader picture. Therefore, I would like to add a call to your
call, that there is a need to share strategics and knowledge between
everyone (old/young generations) and with other stakeholders, if we
want to suceed!

We should write a statement!

     governance at lists.cpsr.org