[governance] "IGF2010: Developing the Future Together"

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:46:13 EST 2010

Yeup that's the slogan for this year.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 8:36 PM, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone in Geneva confirm this as the theme for the next IGF?
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim
> route indicates how we get there."  Jon Postel

Regards.
--------------------------
Fouad Bajwa
Advisor & Researcher
ICT4D & Internet Governance
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets:
http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa