[governance] WARNING!!!! DO NOT OPEN LINK on "Iran suspends

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:40:39 EST 2010

Hi Roland and Daniel

Apologies, for my remarks about you.

I was rather angry at the time, as my browser would not let me fight the
invasion of pop-ups - which would jump aside if I tried to close them, the
downloader was trying to force me to download a movie clip, Jews.wmv, while
a laughing voice repeatedly cried out "Hey everybody, I'm looking at gay
porno".

I had to close the browser completely, losing quite a number of pages that
had taken me time to assemble, from which I was doing research.

What I find strange is that I'd presume that IBTIMES would want to ensure
its reputation and deal with the matter.

Regards,

Rui

On 11 February 2010 14:23, Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com>wrote:

> In message <ec8caada1002110354l5affbe4amf69e8a92c18f3159 at mail.gmail.com>,
> at 13:54:22 on Thu, 11 Feb 2010, Rui Correia <correia.rui at gmail.com>
> writes
>
>  I am flabberbgasted that these two gentlemen tried the link saw it
>> infected
>> and insstead of posting a WARNING,
>>

> I considered my comments already posted here to be sufficient warning.
>
> What surprised me, is that I seem to be the first person to have announced
> the problem. Where is McTim when you need him??
> --
> Roland Perry

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
Angola Liaison Consultant
2 Cutten St
Horison
Roodepoort-Johannesburg,