[governance] Iran suspends Gmail???

Daniel Oppermann dan.oppermann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:38:54 EST 2010

that's how it seems, Roland. however, the walware warning is related to the
link that was sent in the first email concerning this topic. if you wanna
access a clean website just go to IBTimes.com and you will find a clean link
to the article on the left side in the news section.

or choose a different news service, the info can be found in lots of them.

Daniel