[governance] Congratulations to the Youth Dynamic Coalition

maja.andjelkovic at gmail.com maja.andjelkovic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:47:17 EST 2010

------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:23:12
To: <governance at lists.cpsr.org>; Ginger Paque<gpaque at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [governance] Congratulations to the Youth Dynamic Coalition

Hello,

Thank you Ginger for sharing information about the launch of the Youth
Coalition on Internet Governance but also for your support to the
initiative.
We are still on the process to bring more members and supporters to our
 coalition.
and expanding our membership.
I want also to share that contribution we did to IGF and we want to know IGF
members feedback (
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/Contributions2009/contributiony.doc). it was
really good that many people mentioned youth during OC.

Regards

Rafik