[governance] DC on Core Values and FutureWeb conference

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:27:14 EST 2010

Siva and all,

The Imagining the Internet Center and Elon University will support and
participate in the DC on core values.

- To see our coverage of the IGF 2009 Core Values panel, please go here:
http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/igf_egypt/core_values.xhtml

- Lynn St. Amour of the Internet Society is also organizing a session on
Core Values at the FutureWeb conference, co-located with the WWW 2010 global
conference in Raleigh, NC, April 28-30. For information, see:
http://futureweb2010.wordpress.com/schedule/

Anyone who will be at WWW 2010 is encouraged to contact Lynn if you are
interested in participating in the FutureWeb Core Values session ­
st.amour at isoc.org.

FutureWeb is being organized by the Imagining the Internet Center. The
conference speakers and organizers include Vint Cerf and Chris DiBona of
Google, Marc Rotenberg nd Katitza Rodriguez of EPIC, Lee Rainie of the Pew
Internet & American Life Project, Doc Searls and danah boyd of the Berkman
Center, Bob Sutor of IBM, Bob Young of Lulu.com, Carl Malamud of Public
Resource.org, Michael Tiemann of Red Hat, Paul Jones of ibiblio.org, and
Michael Rappa of NC State. Other panel leaders may still be looking for top
participants. Look at our schedule and let me know if you have an interest
and I will point you toward the right contacts.

Janna Anderson