[governance] Sad news?

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Tue Feb 9 14:10:08 EST 2010

This mail was sent from the stolen account of the person whose name
appears in the mail. It will get through all filters and participants'
lists, because it is a correct senders address (which has been stolen).

In the case a friend of mine suffered, they had (stupidly) given the
account password in response to a mail which pretended to come from
their ISP (in that case a fake Yahoo admin address).

I asked: "Why did you send them their password?"

"Well, they threatened that my account will be closed if I do not send it."

I thought EVERYBODY knows that one should not send the password by mail,
NEVER.

Norbert Klein

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

The Prime Minister’s Anti-Corruption Declaration
Sunday, 7.2.2010

http://wp.me/p2Gyf-1hd
(to read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day: