[governance] Fw: [pakistanictpolicy] Pakisan Blocks YouTube again?

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.net
Mon Feb 8 08:51:56 EST 2010

Forwarded from Pakistan ICT Policy List.

The Saga is to not let people see, President saying Shut Up to the audience in one of his public speech :)

The rumors of further blocking social media sites is depressing. People are panicking taking backups... worrying indeed.

best wishes and regards
Shahzad