[governance] How to Prevent Cyber War

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Tue Feb 2 22:39:57 EST 2010

John,

Having seen your recent contributions on this list relating to IPv6
allocations, I'm wondering if you are aware of differences that we might
encounter in regard to Cyber War potentials as we move from 4 > 6.

If you are aware of any, perhaps you, or someone else on the list, might
point out any differences.

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt