AW: [governance] VS: Next Steps

Miguel Alcaine miguel.alcaine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 15:26:56 EST 2010

Dear all,

I support what Wolfang said, particularly in relation to the ways to produce
an effective impact from non governmental sources.

I also share with Marilia about the need to keep looking to the whole IG
ecosystem and the different processes (EC and CSTD IGF WG among others) at
the same time to design and execute an adequate strategy.

Finally on the question by Roland, usually in the UN system, 2 months are
required for translation into the official languages to make it to the
deadline, which is a requisite to be an official document. State members can
skip the requirement of translation during the session, but usually they
oppose. In other words, the final version in English of the report should be
ready around the 27th of March.

Best,

Miguel