[governance] Re: My note on CSTD IGF WG consultation Dec 17

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Dec 22 06:37:07 EST 2010

Dear all

I still need to post my thoughts  on the CSTD meeting last week. Much of
my energy in the last few days has gone into trying to get back to South
Africa from Europe.

I think we do need a space for working on IGF improvements, but I think
we shoudl steer clear from the language of 'council of ....'.  That
implies representative structures which we have no legitimate claim to
at present.

As Roland says the proposed title is very close to CONGO which
represents the ECOSOC accredited organisations.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director
association for progressive communications
www.apc.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org